The Following Categories of Candidates are eligible to appear for GATE 2013/2014
- Bachelor’s degree holders in Engineering/Technology/ Architecture (4 years after 10+2) and those who are in the final year of such programmes.
- Bachelor’s degree holders in Engineering/Technology/Architecture (Post-B.Sc./Post-Diploma) and those who are in the final year of such programmes.
- Master’s degree holders in any branch of Science/Mathematics/ Statistics/Computer Applications or equivalent and those who are in the final year of such programmes.
- Candidates in the second or higher year of the Four-year Integrated Master’s degree programme (Post-B.Sc.) in Engineering/Technology.
- Candidates in the fourth or higher year of Five-year Integrated Master’s degree programme or Dual Degree programme in Engineering/Technology.
- Candidates with qualifications obtained through examinations conducted by professional societies recognized by UPSC/AICTE (e.g. AMIE by Institute of Engineers (India); AMICE by Institute of Civil Engineers (India)) as equivalent to B.E./B.Tech. Those who have completed section A or equivalent of such professional courses are also eligible.
Need GATE Form 2014 / GATE Application Form 2014, kindly contact at our centre or Call us directly at: +91-9779003969
For any query related to GATE 2014 examination, GATE Form 2014, Gate Application Form 2014, contact administrator or our center. We are one of the most trusted and experienced GATE Training Institute in Chandigarh, having branches all over India. We offer Training for GATE, IES and PSU.